Last month was Bullying Prevention Awareness Month. This week, in solidarity with my friend and blogger, Toulouse of Toulouse and Tonic, I'm pretending it's still October.
Toulouse launched #BullyShaming and I took that opportunity to make clown jokes and use a picture of myself that my admirers have overwhelmingly called "lifelike."
While reviewing my run-ins with the bullies I've known (and dated), I realized that the taunts from my childhood might not fly on today's playground.
I give you, Taunt.0 . . .
Earlier this week . . .
- On Wednesday I Hulked Out.
Elsewhere on the internet . . .
- Kim from Let Me Start By Saying is getting her Jedi on over on the Huffington Post.
- Una LaMarche, the Sassy Curmudgeon, takes on Mommy Blog cliques with style and really big words on the New York Observer site.
- Ann Imig of Ann's Rants is such a five-year-old.
- My husband is very, very ashamed on the Mommy Shorts Husband Shaming post.
Carry on and keep clicking this banner to vote for Ninja Mom Blog at Top Mommy Blogs.