You're new here, I can tell. Here's a tip for a more enjoyable Ninja Mom experience. The typos get less jarring the more you read. Let's both pretend that it's a cute quirk of mine and not an annoying lack of good education.
Get to know Ninja Mom a little by visiting a few of my favorite/most read posts.
I wrote these things and still people came back for more. You're not nearly as surprised as I am.
- Pregnancy: When fetuses attack
- Newborns: Because you've sinned
- Toddlers: Your mother always prayed for this
- I am stupid: The time I thought I was the Bionic Woman
- What we have here is success not communicating
- Anyone have blueprints for an ark?
- Hi future friend! Where ya goin'?
- Witchy woman
- Bad Samaritan
- Here's to you, Mrs. Anderson
- All I ever needed to know I learned in 2010
Had enough? Or do you want more? Visit my other blog: Truth and Circumstances